...on our (Lindsey, Brooklyn and I) house last week and they are moving right along. The date for the house is supposed to be early March which means that next year should look CRAZY (aka last minute wedding planning [aka all the stuff you can't do till the end], get married, go on honeymoon, get back, pack up house, move into new house) Whewwwwwww...I am tired just thinking about it.
Here is the house (errr land):

Front of house:

Backyard(looking east):

Backyard(looking South [west])):

a week later there were pipes:

Lindsey in the kitchen(I think):

And so ends an era or soon it will anyways the 419 E. Julie Dr. house is on the market. I cannot help but sniff a little and shed a small tear :(

I love you house!
1 comment:
so exciting!!! BTW: we will be in AZ the day after Thanksgiving until the next Friday. Want to get together? Days are generally best for us b/c of the little one.
Post a Comment