Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Customer Service remember that?

So I have a new rule...when you find good cusotmer service REWARD THE SNOT OUT OF IT! I have now called my speaker company twice in the last 2 months for some help on my speakers and it has to be by far my BEST Customer Service experience in quite a while. They are just so very helpful. Long story short I was missing a bolt, I called they sent the bolt No cost. I called back because somehow I lost the mounting piece that goes with the bolt while waiting for the bolt they are sending it now. Along with the Speaker is missing threading for where the bolt is so he said tap it with a 1/4" 20 Thread and you should be good. If that does not work we will send you out a new housing for the speaker.

Cost NOTHING
Experience AWESOME!


DEF TECH You will always be my Speaker of choice! Not only do they sound fantastic but then they back it up....HOW REFRESHING!

Avery

No comments: