Sunday, June 22, 2008

4 Year Old birthday YAHOO

So there we were Last Saturday surrounded by 60+ people at our new home at a Miss Brooklyn's 4th birthday! WOW it was exciting to say the least and more then a little tiring :)

Just a few people like I said:
Sad thing is I think the pool had cleared out a little!



A Princess Pinata:


A Princess Cake:



And just a princess!



So these are the De Marr pictures: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=9wpl17n.a5a5r79f&x=1&y=46yjpc&localeid=en_US

Plus we were very lucky to be blessed with a professional photographer (Bruce Yeung) in our midst who took a lot of great pictures. Please feel free to use mine all you wish but I would request if you use his please

a) Ask
b) send him payment in some form (it was very nice of him and I don't want to abuse it)

These are the professional ones: http://www.yeungphotography.com/proofs/Brooklyn_4th_Bday/index.html
(can you tell the difference? ha ha)


Thank you all for coming sowing up and providing Brooklyn with a very loving environment!

Thanks all,
Brooklyn, Lindsey and Avery

No comments: