We have been as everyone has been struggling with the thoughts of 'What if' equations that the serious financial downturn has caused with our industry and the world. We have a budget and try to stick to it as much as we can, but occasionally you have to splurge on some things and re-adjust your budget to account for these. Recently Lindsey and I struggled with how much to spend on our maternity photos and what we wanted to do. Well we decided this is a one time items that we wanted to be able to show and I can only tell you that I am very very glad we did. I can't tell you which one is my favorite but I can tell you that I absolutely love just the few on their website and can't wait to see them all:
Man my wife is one beautiful woman!Ahh family shot (At least my hands)!
For the pictures that Still Life Studios has so far you can look at their BLOG
WOW blown away.
Avery
2 comments:
cute post Avery! The pics look great and I cant wait to see the rest either. Glad you had a great anniv. cant wait till we can get our families together again!
Happy Anniversary! Lindsey looks great pregnant - as someone who does not, I am extremely jealous.
Post a Comment