So on Monday Lindsey and I headed off to Nursing class. While Lindsey seemed excited I was not so much. I mean a nursing class really? Anyways I went as I should being a Dad and boy was I wrong. This class was cool and has totally changed my view on pregnancy, birth and breast feeding. I think I am going to try to make Lindsey nurse until 2012 when I think the second kid will be about 2! (Karen I listened to you the one day but I did not listen listen to you. You are NOT a strange person you are a very great mother!)
Anyways here is the picture.
Also Lindsey's good friend Brittney sent Lindsey a shirt the other day that I had to take a picture of becuase it was so funny and cute!
I think the above shirt is acutally in response to the shirt that I send Brian (Brittney's husband) when we got the girls prego.
This is greek lettering for 'Knocked the Bottom Out of That $&%^'
I know I'm Crude
Avery
1 comment:
Yeah-I love the shirts! I will get a pic of mine up so we can show them both off....We start classes in March so we will see what Brian thinks of the whole thing! Give the belly a kiss for me
Post a Comment