Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still Life Studios: Photos of Thatcher's birth

All,
So some of the blog pictures are up of Thatchers birth. A preview of the total, they are great as always. Matt did an awesome job. I can't wait to see them all.

Still Life Studios Blog pictures
Yes the lamb in in them!

We will let you know when they are all there to view.

We love Still life if you need a Photographer, Matt is you man Still Life is your company: info@stilllifestudios.com 3496 E Merrill Ave, Gilbert, AZ‎ - (480) 985-3959‎

Love,
Los De Marrs

5 comments:

IrishGal said...

Amazing. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Anne said...

Those are amazing pictures.

We had a birth photographer too, and I am so glad that we did.

I'm looking forward to hearing the birth story:)

Anonymous said...

how cool..I cant wait to see them all! It makes me that more anxious to meet our little guy!

hayes said...

My favorite part is that the sheep/lamb thing is drinking out of Filly-B's cup.

Anonymous said...

Our warmest congratulations to Lindsey and you!

All the best!

Elina&Sergey