TO LINDSEY MY NUMBER ONE WIFE AND MOTHER OF/TO MY CHILDREN.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mothers Day
Well it is Mothers day and I am married to the best Mother I know. Thatcher is now almost
6 weeks old and Lindsey is cleared to do anything she wants as of Thursday. She hit the GYM immediately with a cycling class and is out running. This is on top of taking care of Thatcher with his feedings every three hours (including the night time when most of us sleep) pumping so he has milk when she takes a mini vacation in June, Taking care of Brooklyn who is now home full time. This is not just watch your kid sit on the couch mom time. This is love your kid by teaching them science, math, reading writing etc. I don't know where she gets all the love and energy to do all that take care of me and keep us all a happy family. She is the best I tell you. This is not decryin the moms in my life or even other moms out there. I know they all do a lot of work and some are equal to my loving wife and mother of Mr. Thatcher and Step-mother to Brooklyn but none better I tell you. Men I am sure you feel the same about your wives and good for you. I just know I am blessed with my wife/mom and could not ask for more.
TO LINDSEY MY NUMBER ONE WIFE AND MOTHER OF/TO MY CHILDREN.
TO LINDSEY MY NUMBER ONE WIFE AND MOTHER OF/TO MY CHILDREN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment