Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Camera and updated pictures

So our old Camera was limping along. I mean I had to hold it just right ans squeeze just right when turning it on just to make it work. To many drops by the kids or water or something.

So I decided to go with a recommendation from a friend and get the Cannon PowerShot D10 (Which was not out and I had to wait two months) and now I am happy. It is a little bigger then the old camera but I think that will not make much of a difference and the added features are too nice:

  • 12.1MP - OK it is overkill I Know but nice
  • Waterproof - Yea WATERPROOF up to 10 meters and so nice pool pictures! Wish it was a little deeper but what are you going to do? And it sinks rather then floats so that is not a good thing in my mind
  • Freeze proof - so when you go skiing it doesn't freeze up on you anymore
  • Shockproof - from a fall of 10 feet it says - now I am not going to test this but I feel a lot more comfortable with little kids trying to take pictures now :)

Here are some sample shots!



Full album

Avery

3 comments:

Anne said...

I think I need that camera!!

Avery De Marr said...

Seriously it makes it in theory Kid usable (Note I did not say Proof but I wanted too).

Avery

Stottlemyre said...

Great shots Avery! I've noticed that Thatcher and Alexander have a lot of the same rompers. It's hard to make rompers look manly but they succeed.