Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Much Fun?

OK this will be a short post but a good one...At least at first. I would like everyone who was there in Walla Wall getting almost as stupid as me for a few days to PLEASE PLEASE for Greg and Angie to add all their memories to the comments and I will compile and send a CD with Greg they can be short but then I or we can write more or at least have hints on what they are about.

Here are the pictures.



Or direct HERE!

Here are suggested topics (Please expand on any/all):

  • Todd (aka any guy who's name Avery could not remember: Kyle, The guy from TRU wines)
  • Dustin the Best'y or is that Bestee or Bestey?
  • Trying to find Abeja not as easy as one might think
  • Young Guns - the song the Anthem
  • 300lbs Farmer boy let's himself into the wedding - Avery talks him downish?
  • TMacaroon's - not the tastiest place I've been
  • Bill our friend the wine seller who Jim and Katie almost bought a painting from
  • 1 glass of wine saves you $40 at the hotel - thanks Mel!
  • Sunday morning Breakfast/Wine tour

You get the point Run with it people!

Things that also happened were I got to see Jenifer, Ryan and Alex in Pasco (ok fine Jen it was Richmod) for Thai food that was awesome! Oh and after I lost my voice for 3 almost 4 days and just now it is starting to come back. Too much fun...well I could never say too much but man it hurts when you fly too close to the sun sometimes.

Thanks everyone for everything. It reminds me how good friends really are and how complete they make me feel.

Avery

2 comments:

ChewingOnMirrors said...

Umm, like, after that wedding, I got laid and stuff. It was awesome. Weddings are the best place to hook up.

Avery De Marr said...

Dude seriously?