Well our white party must have needed more
Buzz then I thought as it was only about 20-25 people though everyone did show up in white (except for one person that is just a party pooper). So what happened at the White party? Well Lindsey once again outdid herself with decorations [Ballons, SnowFlakes, streamers etc.] She is the Queen! And while she says that people are always saying "Where is Avery? "Where is your Man he is so much fun.." the reality is that they may come for me they stay for her because she is that sweet and works so hard to make sure everything is perfect and that everyone is happy. I digressed a bit there but here are some details Lindsey's Brother let us Borrow Guitar Hero, 1 I think, and thank goodness otherwise this party would have been over before it started. Anyways here are the pictures:
The Happy Couple:
How the party looked for some people after the shot Luge:
Just a happy happy time:
Our most enthusiastic Rock Stars (can I get sued for copyright infringement on that one or is it just an awful pun?):
The Luge itself:
Everyone got in on Guitar Hero (at least the next day :) ) :
All the pictures:
WHITE PARTY
No comments:
Post a Comment