Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunsplash with Brooklyn

So this last Friday (8/8/8) I took Brooklyn to SunSplash it was a lot of fun and Brooklyn LOVED IT!


What did we do you ask:

  • Thunder Bay Wave Pool
  • Splash Water Harbor Slides
  • Toddler Tadpole Pool
  • Shipwreck Rock Slides
  • Endless River
  • Sunsplash Snack Bar (Icee's of course)
She of course did not want to do the big slides until the very end when I begged her (she was scared) and then she loved them and wanted to stay and do them a million more times! (Sorry limited pictures due to being by myself with the little one and a bunch of water around) THe lat few pictures are just B looking cute with her hair done for Sunday dinner at the Tillers.



Hope everyone is well,
Avery

2 comments:

Stottlemyre said...

That looks like fun! I wanna go to a waterpark.

Avery De Marr said...

Yea it was fun for the first time at about 4 years. Once Ry grows up a little bring her down stay at our place and we can all go have fun!