Tuesday, September 2, 2008

North Carolina Born and Raised up....

So Labor day weekend Lindsey and I decided to go visit one of Lindsey's best friends growing up Brittney and her husband Brian my new friend.

So there we were there we were flying across the country on USAIR the Best (WORSE) airline that was so good with our bags (Because they charge 15 dollars for the 1st one!) to North Carolina where we spent maybe 14 hours before wishing away to South Caroline and Myrtle beach! So Brian's business partner Joe's parents (Sister's girlfirends cousin who saw Ferris...) has a house on Myrtle beach (Err Lichfield) that we thankfully got to stay at for the weekend. It was like so weird because I was being healthy and trying not trink but then all of a sudden I was drinking. Anyways...The house was a short car hop from the beach (2 min drive) and we bocce'ed up and down the beach all weekend (see Just far enough away and back to drink 1 beer and return for another) What we all did not know at the time was that in the course of going way way way way way overboard we would have a ton of fun I mean how can you not have fun with:

  • The Scaley man fish - aka old Gregg
  • It's SOOO Weird! (I can't find a clip darn it)
  • KTBODS
  • and other usefull phrases I'm sure
  • We all got Tan (Except Brian and maybe Brittney)
  • Avery lost his stomach
  • Avery lost his Garmin (but found it soo weird)
  • We all lost our sanity (a bit)


Anyways we had a lot of fun with our great Friends B&B and it has taken too long to blog this.

Full album

Avery

No comments: