Saturday, October 25, 2008

1/2 Marathon

So did I mention I was training for a 1/2 marathon? Well I have been and my Friend Steve has been pushing me a long a bit which has been GREAT. We have run up in Payson at 5000 feet and gainin elevation which has been awesome for me. Steve and Karen have also had me at Barbell and training a long with them as much as possible besides my running which is just great for me! Anyways here are some funny pictures:


You will notice here in my picture I am super cool....you will also notice my hair is a mess. In the bottom left you can see the one part of the race where I was in from of Steve (He's right behind me in the white hat) He finished in 1:36 and I finished in 1:42 of course he is also 13 years my senior and 30 pounds lighter...I love hate him :)



There are funny pics of us both at:

ZAZOOSH I am bib 61 he is bib 80

Have a good one friends!

No comments: