Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Trash (aka catch in speed)

Ok so this is my attempt to cover about everything since halloween in a single post and then try to do better from here on out....yea right I think I tried this before but hell it is worth a shot.

Things that have happened since Halloween that I have pictures of and therefore can just post a picture or 5 and some small words around it:

  1. Thatcher is crawling (Tons of fun)

  1. De Marr's travel to cut down a tree and fail
  1. Avery and Scott went hiking (and we might have stopped at a bar in Tucson to order some interesting items on the way home)


  1. Jim and Katie's Wedding in Seattle (see Bainbridge island)
  1. Christmas yes Christmas (and eve all the friends got food poisoning - no it was not the cookies and yes Thatcher and Santa are not friends)


  1. Brooklyn learned to ride without training wheels

  1. NYE came and went
  1. Brooklyn got her hair cut (super cute bob)
  1. Avery had to go back to work after almost a month off (boo no picture there otherwise it would just make this blog too too sad)
  2. De Marr's all got sick (Lindsey is still sick - boo boo again on this no pics nor did you want to see any)
  3. Thatcher is cruising and whistling (true story he can whistle a little)
  1. Avery started his Tri training (No pics but feel free to catch me on the road anytime)
  2. The Cardinals lost in the playoffs but only after they gave Brittney fits and the rest of AZ a few more heart attacks
  1. Tyler Best got married and Avery made an impromptu speech
  1. Dave Visited from Florida (college friend of Avery's)


I won't even pretend that this is anything close to everything but its what you get for now. I did not include Brooklyn losing 2 teeth...she is like a tooth fairies nightmare! The massive storm that knocked down 2 tree and moved at least 4 others in our yard. Getting a net for our pool or my November bear growth....OK fine here are the pics of that...





Have fun!
Avery

2 comments:

I'll be the judge of that said...

Kind of like the quarter in review. I am liking it.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the shout out on the fball nightmare! I love the katch a kid net...so cool!