So Laura, Tyler and Kolbe decided to invite us up to PineTop with them for the weekend to hang out in the snow for a while. Tyler and I were going to go snowboarding but I was sore from running hard the last two days before we went up and Tyler was feeling bad for making me rent some things. Not to mention that he forgot his snow pants. However we had a great weekend of sitting around the 'cabin' and just watching movies and hanging out. We had an even better time as Delores (Laura's mom) joined us and at least for me she was great as she made for some lively conversation in the mornings before everyone woke up, and then on Sunday we spoke from breakfast till about 1pm about religion and politics. Anyways here are some pictures from my iPhone but not the camera. I will go back and add some other pictures in later if they are really good. Otherwise check with us if you want more.
T and Oso (aka the bear) - sitting and playing while the rest of us at breakfast on T's 10 month birthday.
Thatcher offering to help fix the door stop that he thought was broken because it flopped around:
The only picture I got of Stella and T sitting together (mostly Stella was too scared to get too close to Thatcher):
Look it's Mr Toad from Super Mario Brothers? (Or is it?)
Thatcher sitting in the snow for the 2nd time in his life and liking it a LOT MORE this time. The snow was almost as high as I was as you can see from the chair in the background and the fact that I could set T there and not have to kneel to take a picture:
Avery Drinking a beer in the snow:
1 comment:
Your kid's pretty popular with the pooches, eh?
Post a Comment