Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good news I paid for Boots without knowing about it!

You know those annoying comment cards that you get from hotels etc. after you use the product. Well from now on you might want to think about it more:

06/26/200706/27/2007
ALEXIS HOTEL LHO(Lodging)
$1,510.85

Filled out comment card 07/03/07 - Telling great hotel but was an engagement stay and hotel was under construction (which was not that bad made it interesting more then anything)

Got am email back: 07/24/07
Dear Mr. De Marr,

I wanted to take a moment to Thank You for taking time to
complete our on-line Guest comment card. It is with feedback
like yours that we can continue to improve and deliver the
service and product Guests expect at the Alexis Hotel. I
apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during
your last stay. We had hoped to finish the renovation
by the time of your reservation and agree you should have
been informed of the delays. As a token of my apology I
will be crediting your account half of your room and tax
charges for your stay. Thank you again and I appreciate
your patronage of Kimpton Hotels.

Now Kimpton has just made a friend for life. CHA CHING! This vacation which was already the best vacation of my life (I got engaged enough said) just got even better after it happened how cool is that!


Oh and Boots you cute little puppy you are officially paid for!

No comments: