yes. definitely crazy. but it certainly makes the blog fascinating. : )
More information please... yes, I think you're both crazy.
At a year and a half of age, my dog still likes to poop on our floor. My point is, I hope yours doesn't do that.
Congrats, Linsday and Avery on everything! The puppy is adorable. Make sure you invest in a a Bissell Little Green Machine. It'll be the best $70 you ever spent. -Carla, Brian, Emily, Colin & Jonathan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yes. definitely crazy. but it certainly makes the blog fascinating. : )
More information please... yes, I think you're both crazy.
At a year and a half of age, my dog still likes to poop on our floor.
My point is, I hope yours doesn't do that.
Congrats, Linsday and Avery on everything! The puppy is adorable. Make sure you invest in a a Bissell Little Green Machine. It'll be the best $70 you ever spent.
-Carla, Brian, Emily, Colin & Jonathan
Post a Comment