Ode to my wife:
(Side note I had to look up Ode to make sure there were not constraints that I was not aware of...well turns out there was a lot I was not aware of...)
Strophe:
The Wife Lindsey Paige De Marr is quite a lady!
Of the baby's sex it is quite shady.
Lindsey's tough as nails and beyond great
Upon which I shall elaborate
Antistrophe:
While Avery and Brooklyn get tired and mean
Lindsey plugs on like looking oh so pristine
She cooks and she cleans and does all sorts of things
While the belly does grow like a very fast strapling
Epode:
Lindsey Lindsey Lindsey what can't she do?
From jump a tall building to make fantastic Stew!
She's the lady who carries not only our baby...
But the one who carries my heart...no not maybe
Pics of the wonderful wife:
Love that woman!
Avery
P.a. Please forgive the awful ode...I will pontificate about something better next time.
1 comment:
Aw, Avery. Such the romantic. You're a dying breed, my friend. :)
Post a Comment