Have you ever been to "The Sugar Bowl"? Well you know what it was Lindsey and Brooklyn's first time. Brooklyn had earlier in the day gone with Grandma to see the "Velveteen Rabbit." We decided to meet at The Sugar Bowl after and Matt and I were so excited to go with Ethel again as it had been a few years since she had taken us; See we were about 15-16 the last time but we remembered how much fun we always had. Ethel has been going for about 47 years and it is celebrating its 50th year this year. I can't wait to show Brooklyn and the little one what a special place this is and how Ethel and my Dad can help with that as it always has the fondest memories. Did I mention that Matt and I stopped on the way trying to get new bulbs for my car. The front headlight was out and it is not as easy as you would suspect to get those changed....especially without the proper tools but we totally MaGyver it! (Which did you know had SEVEN seasons and 2 TV movies...WHO KNEW!)
Ahhh the bowl.....
No comments:
Post a Comment