Are you kidding me 15 days? Well we are ready to go and I mean really ready the room is there the bags are ready we are just waiting on the baby now :)
No really we are not in a large hurry really. In fact I think I would prefer if the baby decided to come knocking on March 29th. That way I could get a full 3 weeks off from Freescale to hang with Lindsey and the Baby! MTO-PTO-MTO IN Freescale this year I have to take 1 week of Mandatory Time Off (unpaid) in the first quarter and then another 1 in 3rd Quarter but I can't take them back to back so I am going to scweese 1 week of PTO (Personal time Off - aka our vacation and sick time) in between them and then we have 3 weeks to hang out.
All you girls who have had success in self happy induction I would love to hear your thoughts :)
The important thing is that the Baby and Mom are healthy. Lindsey looks great still and is out taking walks and went to cycling earlier in the week. She WENT TO CYCLING! She is a rock star. I love that girl!
Avery
1 comment:
the baby's sex is easy...we know she is having a boy since I am having a boy-everything else in our life is parallel so why wouldnt this fall in line!!!!
Post a Comment