Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SiCKO thoughts

Wow I just watched SiCKO all the way through finally and I am just frustrated. Not sure what the heck is even going on except I know a number of things felt way too true in the movie:
  • Why is America the place based on revolution and demonstration put in its place by corporation and greed?
  • For the People By The People? Does that mean for the few?
  • How come so many things feel like lies and setups in our world?
  • Does even a knight in shinning armor like 'Obama' seem so far away from where we should be?
Me being the super pessimist that I am especially on political/social issues I am constantly surprised by the things I learn and how it makes me want to just sell everything and go fight how horrible things are.

WOW,
Avery 'Sad Panda' De Marr

No comments: