OK so the Babies Room is done. Last Week Mrs Tiller, aka Mimmi aka Kay, finished the mural she started in the Babies room and I cannot be more impressed. Now to be honest when Kay first started I was thinking ok a tree in the corner and some bees hanging out around the bee hive and scatered in the room in various places. Well once she started I took a big step back because I realized I was going to be very very wrong! I mean this thing was an actual tree in the room. Now in no way shape or form do these pictures do ANYTHING resembling justice to the tree that she created. The room is awesome! Lindsey had the idea and Kay put it into reality. I am just so happy that we have some talent in the family becuase it is just remarkable. I seriously can't wait to think up what we are going to do for the next room!
WOW!
Avery
4 comments:
That's adorable! Almost makes me want to procreate. ;)
Does Mimmi travel?
1) Almost? Come on their is a procreation gene in everyone :)
2) Mimmi Loves to travel! LOVES IT!
Post a Comment