
Annual trip for Brooklyn's pictures went smoothly this year as always, 5 years running aka 6 months 1.5Y 2.5Y... The reason I like this mall is the Santa line if you there during a work week is not too bad compared to higher end malls where the mom's don't have to have jobs. Not that I am hating or anything. So we bought the USB which contains 3 pictures that you see in a moment. All pretty good.
We also went shopping a little but and as she pointed out she is not officially done shopping (Still had to wrap but she is done). While typical Avery still has not started. OOPS!
Disneyland pictures will be coming soon but I have to title them all first which is a MAJOR MAJOR JOB as you will soon see!
Brooklyn is off to Chicago for the week with her mom and Lindsey and I will not see her again till late Christmas eve which we are sad about but hope that Beezer has a great time.
You can tell that Lindsey is definitely showing in the pics but as you can all see it is mostly belly, looks great doesn't she?
Avery


1 comment:
very cute guys! and yes I agree..Linds looks awesome!...thanks goodness for all belly prego women :)
Post a Comment