Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

So Christmas Day was a busy day to say the least. We were all over the place. We started our day at about 8:30 that morning when we finally woke Brooklyn up as she had not gotten to our place until 1AM. Up we were though and I was off making Pie crusts for the pies we needed to make for dinner at our place later that night.

First we started with the Stockings which I learned to LOVE as a kid. I thought they were the best thing ever. They were always filled with lots of small items and tons and tons of little things that were fun. We were always allowed to open our stockings but nothing else till my parents woke up so my parents got to sleep in and I got to open presents YEA! This time we had to Wake B up but what are you going to do?

After some small present opening at our place we were off to the Tillers house (We had to be there at 9:30 yes we were a little late) where Mrs. Tiller had made some great things for us to eat. Both things I loved were in the shape of rings: Caramel Nut Dough Ring and a sausage cheese filled dough ring what could be better then that. Oh and presents lots of presents and I think the kids thought they had died and gone to heaven! Next things we knew we looked down at the clock and it was 12:30 and we were trying to get home to get B a nap and start the cooking for the dinner later night at our house. Thank you Tillers!

Dinner that night was Ham and Turkey (Which we bought and were both excellent) though I did have to warm them up. We had the pleasure of Kova Alan and the girls showing up at 1:30 (We had just got home) and hanging out with us until the rest of everyone showed up about 3:30. We baked pies and talked until people started showing up (The De Marrs and Coffers, as the Tillers were having dinner at their place). I had just put in Rock Band for the girls when everyone else started to arrive and I think everyone except my grandparents enjoyed it. We had my Dad on the Drums Kaiia on the Bass Lindsey singining and Kora on the guitar at one point. Un fortunately I forgot my camera that evening and so there were no pictures from the night which I was most unhappy about hopefully someone has some as it was a lot of fun. That night we finished opening our presents (Which unfortunarely we had to do in front of everyone as it was so late already but I think everyone had fun and we got to see everyone which is what matters.)




Full Album

Avery

No comments: