So there Lindsey and I were looking ahead to our first thanksgiving in our new house....
Then we decided to have everyone over all 35-40 people. 40 people you say who are these people you say well Tillers, De Marrs, Coffers, Phillups, Cavagnaros and Korus suddenly you arrive at 35-40 people...we lost a few at some point to flights not making it and other calamities but it was a ton of fun. Lindsey and I made a Turkey, a bacon Broccoli dish, Cardiac Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Roll, Pumpkin bread and Fresh whip cream (From scratch all of that which is just awesome) everyone else brough various items from brussel spouts in a nut glaze to smoked salmon and deviled eggs. Needless to say it was just a crazy even from noon till about 8:30 when the last of the guests left. It was great we will hold it again and it was about the perfect size house to hold all those people :)
Or all the pictures in non-slide show format!
Avery
2 comments:
Man, I'm coming to YOUR house next year.
You are more then invited miss Tara!
Post a Comment