OK so I can't believe I did not think of this. How simple is this and how fun it is. OK so look to your right and below the floating baby you will see the Poll on the Date of Delivery and the Sex of the baby (aka Baby De Marr).
Please feel free to take a guess. If you are really into it you can reply to this by stating why you think it is going to be X sex or A/B/C date.
Avery
P.a. Thanks Martha for the fun suggestion!
7 comments:
I've been pregnant before so I voted for 3/29 for Lindsey's sake!!!
Well, I voted for 4/2 but it's not showing on the vote counter. I also hope for Lindsey's sake that the baby comes early rather than late! I also voted for a boy...just because. :) Hope you are all doing well!
It shows you just have to Scroll to the right to see the results...silly Poll app :) (Not Poll Och)
Whit's vote: An April fools baby boy. Approx 8 lbs.
I voted but I see no mention of prizes?
April 15. A tax baby!
The Prize you ask is that you get to know the cherished little one! If you get it right I will try to remember to give you a personal call as well rather then just a mass email/text message.
Post a Comment